Sunday, April 1, 2012

Retaliation

Some of you may be familiar with my "sister-in-law" Julia's blog. If you are you probably would have seen a very offensive and not true at all post concerning ME. I mean some parts were true, like everything good she said about me. Yeah I pose like a sexy beast in pictures, but I gotta be true to myself, ya know? Anyway, I can't just let someone so small walk all over me, so without further adieu (and in light of recent viral video themes) I give you...

STUFF SLOAN AND JULIA SAY



I suggest you make it full screen. Believe me, you'll want to.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Surprisingly accurate. But this video might have had the opposite effect on me than your intended desire: it makes me miss them already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, that's a really good Julia and Sloan (this is Julia's brother). I won't feel bad about them teasing you now. You can hold your own.

    ReplyDelete