Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kenley


Went home for Christmas break. By far the most interesting thing that happened to me was having conversations with Kenley. my niece.
While sitting in the airport waiting to fly home as my flight got delayed later and later. I was talking to mom for some reason and Kenley wanted to talk to me.
Kenley: HI!
Me: Hi Kenley!
Kenley: (what I thought she said) I'm excited for you to play with me!
(what she actually said) I decided you could play with me.
Me: I'm excited too.
Kenley: yeah blah blah blah blah blah
Me: cool!
Kenley: (big sigh) aaaaah K well... (walks away from phone)
apparently she was done talking to me. I have taught her too well.

Making Kenley breakfast:
Me: What do you want to eat?
Kenley: uuuuum...
Me: cereal?
Kenley: yes cheerios
Me: what kind of sugar do you want?
Kenley: sugar. There is white sugar and brown sugar.
Me: I know, which kind do you want?
Kenley: Brown sugar
Me: Ok, here you go
Kenley: (takes her cereal) Can we watch more of my show after this?
Me: yeah sure we can watch your show.
Kenley: (another big sigh) Aaaaaaah... Good morning Mikyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment