Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Humans




I think something is seriously wrong with me. Seriously.


Last night I had another dream. This isn't surprising since I dream every night. But this was crazy. Again.


So there I was, downtown Bainbridge Island. At night. This was a dream so nothing was quite the same as in real life. I was with my mom and some friends. Some weird stuff happened that I can't really remember. Then my dream turned into a movie. Again. This one known as, The Fourth Kind. In real life this movie is about alien encounters. In my dream it was something much different.


Soon I was at my friend's house. There were a lot of people there. My friend Katie Bell was there. I felt safe in the present company. That is until I learned what Katie was. A monster. A monster who wanted to eat my Ovaries!!!!!!


Thats right. The world was being taken over by ovary eating people. Sort of like in I Am Legend, it was a virus. Suddenly everyone was turning into these sort of monsters. I had to run. So I did. I ran through my neighborhood and into some other neighborhoods where the ovary snatchers wouldn't look. These streets were stacked on one another, sort of tiered. And the houses were all big and old fashioned. I ran (and climbed) until I came to what seemed to be a good hiding place. A large old house at the very end of a street. I stood panting for a moment, wondering how to enter, when a man, a woman, and a child, and maybe an animal, came up behind me. They weren't interested in me just the house. They knocked and were allowed in, so I followed. We all lived there together for awhile and I felt safe that the monsters wouldn't get me. Then one day as I walked through the house I came upon the child, or the pet, and it tried to take a bite out of me!! I was appalled and when I told the Lady I learned, through a series of events, that SHE WAS AN OVARY EATER!!!!!! I WAS TRAPPED!!! I ran...


That's all I remember. I'm not safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment