Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Retard: Kristen Stewart


As many of you know, it's Twilight Season again and that means the appearance of one much hated actress. Namely, Kristen Stewart.

The Twilight movie saga has been a sad disappointment for me, an avid reader/lover of the books. The emo music and angsty acting leaves the audience wondering, what am I watching again? Seriously though. And then there is Kristen Stewart, the girl who butchers the movie and her part as Bella Swan. First of all, why can't she finish a sentence? Does she have a nervous tick? The entire first movie consists of her stuttering her way through the lines. It's so annoying. Also Bella is supposed to be sort of goofy and, like other human beings, she shows emotion. Not so with Kristen Stewart. She has one emotion, dead. Ok, maybe there are two emotions, dead and... is awkward an emotion?

Now, if these were her only offenses I could let her slide as a bad actress. Cause she is. But last night I was at Alyshia's house watching the MTV Movie Awards and thats where I really blew up. Since its MTV the voting is mostly dictated by little teeny-boppers and should be watched with caution. Every award that Twilight could possibly have won, was awarded to Twilight and its stars. Including Best Female Performance (nominees: Blue Girl from Avatar, Sandra Bullock (winner of the generation award) from Blind Side, Retard K.S., Girl from Dear John, etc.) which went to Kristen Stewart (sorry just threw up in my mouth a little bit) Every time she was up on stage she acted really awkward, making lots of strange hand gestures, and she looked like she was going to fly away cause her ears are so big. Just watch it, you will understand.

Ok, I've probably ranted for long enough. I could say more, but this is a really long and negative blog post. I just really needed to get that out there. ok, whew. I hate Kristen Stewart. Ok, now I'm done.



watch best kiss award and best female performance.

1 comment: