Monday, June 7, 2010

I Couldn't Even Find An Animal For This


So yesterday I was playing a game with Regen. I'm not saying that it was the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Trivia Game, but it could have been. Then Kenley decided to come downstairs and wanted to play. Obviously she couldnt since she has never read the book, among various other reasons... Then she wanted a cheese sandwich and since Regen was losing to me miserably I told her that we could put the game on pause and she could make Kenley a cheese sandwich or as normal people know them, grilled cheese.

I would like to take this time to reflect that I will be taking my Lord of the Rings movie Trivia game with me to college this fall.

I would also like to take this time to reflect that I just received $400 in cash from my boss. AH. Life is good.

Anyway, while Regen was making the sandwich I was licking a spoonful of peanut butter. I found this new method of licking with my lips instead of my tongue. I showed Regen and asked if she'd ever seen that before. The verdict:

Regen licks Matt's body with her lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment